Sunday, October 16, 2011

Full Circle Bookstore

Well, my first in-store book signing event was a wonderful experience from start to finish!  I met so many amazing people and had the unique opportunity to share the event with seven authors who, like myself, reside in Oklahoma.  I was thrilled to meet and visit with them about their books, past publishing experiences, and their personal life.  It was amazing to discover my connection with several of the authors who either knew of me, or had met one or more of my family members.  Below is a picture of me at the event and another picture of myself surrounded by the other seven authors!  A big thanks to Dana and Full Circle Bookstore in OKC, the unknown person who provided the cookies for each of our tables, and to each of you authors who made this event so wonderful!  It was a blessing and a delight to meet you all!  For those of you who were not able to attend this event, I will be having another book signing at Hastings Bookstore in Ada on Oct. 29th from 2:00-4:00!  Please feel free to invite your friends and family to this event.



2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome. I wondered how it went. My cover design is finished and it has moved to layout. Do you have a lot of other events scheduled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I remember when I first saw my cover design. I can't wait to see yours. I enjoyed looking at the illustrations you posted already. I have an event scheduled right now for Hastings Bookstore in Ada but I'm going to be out of town for the next few weeks so I didn't want to schedule too much.

    ReplyDelete