Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Need YOUR Help!

Hello to all my friends, family and fans!  I am so excited to announce that my book, Destination White House, hit the market today and will now be available to order at any bookstore, including my personal favorite, Barnes & Noble!

I want to thank each and every one of you for all your prayers, support, and encouragement which you have given me from the very beginning.  This book may not have been published if not for God and you. 

So my book is published, it has hit the market and now I'm going to sell millions of copies and be a best selling author, right?  Well...it's not all quite as spectacular as that.  Yes, it has been published and it is available to order, however being that there are over a million children's books already out on the market and my name carries little to no weight since I am not a celebrity, there is not an immediate demand for my book and so bookstores are not buying thousands of copies to stock on their shelves.  So here's where you come in.  I need your help in creating a demand for my book.  I'll admit that at first this probably sounds very overwhelming, but actually it takes very little time and effort on your part and you can't imagine how much it would help me.  All I need for you to do is one or all of three simple things.

One: Click "share" on this blog post and do exactly that; "share" my book's link on your Twitter, FaceBook etc...

Two:  If you, or someone you know, would like to buy a copy please call your local bookstore and request it.  Being that I am a first time author, it helps me tremendously to have you personally request my book at the stores because it creates a demand for my book.  Once there is a demand, the stores, who always want the books with the highest demand on their shelves, will begin ordering my book and keeping it in stock. 

Three: If you have already read my book please take the time to visit one or all of the bellow links and post your review of my book.  This is very helpful for future buyers.

Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/destination-white-house-robin-burk/1104288299

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Destination-White-House-Robin-Burk/dp/1617778834/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1316554337&sr=1-3


And that’s it!  It really is as simple as that.

Again, I thank each and every one of you for all your support. It means the world to me.  May the Lord bless you richly in return!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Robin!!! That is wonderful! What an amazing accomplishment. I will spread the word about it!

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete