Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Book Signing Event!

Great news!  My sister, Jennifer Burk, will be hosting my first ever pre-release party which is scheduled for August 20th starting at 11:00am.  It is a public event so feel free to bring friends and family. I will available to sell and autograph books and answer any questions you might have.

Destination White House: Barney's Incredible Journey, is a captivating and adventurous tale which your family is sure to enjoy!  It will not be available for purchase any where else until the release date which is September, 20th.  However, I will be making it available for those of you who would like to buy it now!

This event will be held at the Tecumseh Public Library at city hall. 
Location: 114 North Broadway, Tecumseh OK 74873
Phone: (405) 598-5955

There are a limited amount of books so be sure to come early and purchase your copy and have it signed by the the author.  You can also purchase books online at Tate Publishing Co. by going to the following address:
http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781617778834

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the completion of your book. Mine seems to be very slow...release hopefully by the end of the year! I would like to attend your book signing even though we have never met, maybe I can get some tips for my upcoming release party! The book looks great on your blog and I am so excited for you. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandra! Hope you can make it to the book signing. I would love to meet you in person.
    Yes, the whole process does seem to creep along very slowly at first, but then before you know it the release date will be looming ahead. I'm real new to all this so it will be interesting to see how my first book signing event goes. It will be pretty laid back since it will be mostly friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in! I am coming unless something drastic happens. My daughter's best friend is from Tecumseh so I think I will have great directions there (also my trusty GPS)! I am anxious to see how a book signing is done.
    Will there be other books in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Looking forward to meeting you. I am anxious to see how a book signing is done as well! Haha I'm still very new to all this.
    Yes, I do plan on publishing more books in future. I have one waiting to be published but I would like to allow my first book to have a chance to get out there and do well before I launch the next one on the market. :) I'm looking forward to reading your book when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete