Monday, May 16, 2011

The Cover Design!

After working through each step of the publishing process with Tate, the wait is over and the results are finally starting to come in!  It has been so exciting and very rewarding to work through each stage of development on my manuscript and now I have finally seen the first glimpse of my book's cover design!


Special thanks to Tate Publishing's Graphic Designer, Chris Webb, and Illustrator, Samantha Kickingbird,who have both done a fantastic job!  They were so pleased with the outcome and greatly enjoyed collaborating with me on this project. Without further adieu; here it is, folks!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! How long until it is totally finished? Mine will be going to conceptual editing this week...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it should be out this fall but the final layout is all complete so they should be printing and sending me the first proof copy soon for final edits. I'm looking forward to seeing the whole book in all it's glory! :) Looking forward to seeing what they do on your book as well. I've been keeping up with its progress on your blog. You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete